As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Dynamics NAV Developer to help facilitate the growth of Nasstar!
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
The role is centered around developing Microsoft Dynamics NAV to deploy new process enhancements and automation, integrating with other business systems and 3rd party applications where required.
You will work with existing NAV developers, as well as working with staff across the organisation to understand business processes and customise Dynamics NAV to deliver on a key project to the business. Integration is required with our other key business systems from quotation through to service and delivery. The main goal of the project that is underway is to streamline process, consolidate systems, automate workflows, and prepare for a Business Central upgrade so the successful candidates will need to establish themselves quickly.
Proven experience developing Dynamics NAV solutions on multiple version (2013 onwards), additional NAV migration to Business Central experience would be advantageous.
- Attained relevant Microsoft Dynamics accreditations (MCSA / MCSE equivalent).
Experience of working to SCRUM / agile methodologies.
Experience working with multiple APIs and data connections.
- Experience working with web services.
- Facilitating and managing data migrations between NAV systems.
- In depth system testing experience.
- Desirable skills: MS SQL, Dynamics CRM, TIBCO Scribe Insight/SSIS, Dynamics Connector, PowerBI, ServiceNow.
- Understand and document business processes.
- Create comprehensive requirements documents based on first-hand analysis.
- Design fit for purpose solutions to meet business requirements.
- Present documented solutions for approval.
- Implement approved solutions.
- Manage data transformation and synchronisation between platforms.
- Integrate NAV with other business systems such as service now and CRM.
- Create custom code where required to achieve integration.
- Integrate NAV with other third-party applications such as payroll.
- Testing – creation of test plans and working with users to ensure adequate testing at each stage.
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday allowance plus your birthday off
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
Our ultimate goal is to create an environment where diversity is not only welcomed but celebrated, where every employee feels a sense of belonging, and where our collective differences drive our collective success.
By embracing diversity, practicing inclusion, and striving for equity, we aim to be a leader in our industry and a model for organizations worldwide.
Diversity is not just a statement; it's our way of life at Nasstar.
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.