UC Support Specialist required for one of the fastest-growing MSPs in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Salary & Allowances: Competitive (inclusive monthly allowance, plus benefits)
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies.
You will be part of a team responsible for managing and resolving complex incidents and problems, both in and out of hours. You will be expected to work on problem management issues, using your skills as well as collaborating with the team. Working alongside other Support Specialists, this role will fulfil customer delivery to the highest standard.
- Deliverable 1: Resolve incidents and requests within SLA for customers. Escalating where appropriate. This ensures customer satisfaction remains high.
- Deliverable 2: Work with other team members with an approachable manner, helping to develop Best Practice and standards that can be shared with the team.
- Deliverable 3: Ensuring that knowledge of the evolving Cloud Technology remains relevant, sharing knowledge with the team to ensure we all evolve.
Strong understanding and background in supporting complex Skype for Business infrastructure or Microsoft Teams in a corporate environment. The role requires a highly technical skillset, specifically in Microsoft Skype for Business and SBC/gateways
Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and supporting services
Administration and maintenance of Session Border Controllers such as Acme Packets, Ribbon/Sonus & AudioCodes
Understanding of the Microsoft UC Stack
- A good understanding of the Lync/Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams applications and interaction between them.
- Understanding of interactions between the UC stack and wider Microsoft software (Active Directory, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange et al).
Being able to methodically work through issues that impact the UC stack and present findings to a wider audience, ensuring buy-in from third parties for issues outside of Nasstar control.
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Medical Insurance Enrolment: Will take place after probation is passed
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Shift, Travel & Parking Allowance: RM 950 allowance per month
- Overtime: All staff are eligible for overtime (if required)
- Training: Comprehensive induction and training plan to ensure you have all of the necessary skills to be successful
- Office Location & Environment: Working in a modern new office with good facilities in the immediate location
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.